<< Back to all openings
At OrthoHeal Pvt Ltd., Vadodara
Seeking a Regional Sales Manager (RSM) to support and assist Marketing and Sales.
We are looking for a competitive regional sales manager (RSM) who will be responsible for the sale of business products or services in a specified region or geographical area. The regional sales manager will be provided ongoing support to distribute product and service. Also, the RSM will be responsible to manage sales team in the specified area. RSM will also ensure profitable growth in sales, revenue through planning, execution and management of supportive team. Building and managing long-term relationships with KOLs in assigned territory and conducting scientific activities.
|Position Title||Regional Sales Manager (RSM)||Job family||Marketing|
|Reports to||Product Manager||Updated on||04.05.2019|
Duties and responsibilities
- Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region
- Managing a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals
- Assisting sales personnel in their techniques
- Developing scientific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term
- Educating sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars and regular meetings
- Reviewing regional expenses and recommending improvements
- Identify & travel potential geographies for sale
- Manage all leads and customers within a defined territory
- Arranging appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular ‘cold’ calling
- Preparing and updating Daily Call Report online, monthly territory and sales representative performance report.
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors’ products;.
- Communicate between sales, marketing, and support teams to improve customer experience.
- Collect, analyze, and present field sales data to assist with strategy planning and implementation.
- Organizing conferences for doctors and other medical staff and managing budgets
- Reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets;
- Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings;
- Staying informed about the activities of health services in the area.
- Education – Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree with a science discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in pharmaceutical/ medical device sales.
Skills & knowledge
- Proven work experience as a pharmaceutical rep or in medical sales.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Strong teamwork and networking skills.
- Person with this position have to work in assigned area.
- Working hours typically include regular extra hours, but not weekends or shifts.
- Work is generally field based and travelling in assigned territory.
- Selected candidate will join on probation for 6 month followed by full time enrollment.