Rizycure® is the handheld light system which is high intensity portable blue light, developed by OrthoHeal Private Limited. It gives best result to cure FlexiOH® – an innovative orthopedic cast. Rizycure® is not UV light, it is visible blue light. It is very easy to use and has been made for the doctors’ convenience. One full charged Rizycure® Light System can cure 3-4 FlexiOH® cast in a row without recharging. Once it indicates half battery, you need to charge it again for ~120 minutes for uniform intensity.
Application of RizyCure® LED Light System
Use of RizyCure® Light System is to cure FlexiOH® cast with high intensity uniform blue light, which gives deep and smooth curing. You need to just expose the uncured region moving slowly and firmly over every corners and regions and make sure that it has been cured properly and becomes rigid.Recommended time to cure the cast with light is 4-5 minutes.
- Before using of RizyCure®, check the battery level indicator.
- Press ON/OFF button to operate the Light.
- Use only provided charger with RizyCure® Light System.
- It is recommended that after curing 3-4 FlexiOH®, Charge again before using it.
- If you determine that the RizyCure® becomes hot or you observe change in color or shape, switch it off immediately. The device must not be used again and needs to be replaced.
- Do not use RizyCure® while connected to the charger or in case of low intensity/ Low battery .
- Do not open the RizyCure® Light System or charger.
- Keep away from children / Do not let children to play with this.
- Use goggles while using Rizycure® to avoid eye fatigue.
When device is connected to charger, RED light will be ‘ON’ and when it gets fully charged light turns to BLUE.
|Weight of light||156 gms|
|Weight of charger||56g|
|Dimension of light||133mm x 87mm x22mm|
|Equipment class||Class I|
|Battery type||Li-ion 18650 3.7v/2000mAh|
|Battery charging time||Approx. 120 minute/2 Hrs.|
|Output Power||~3 Watt|
|Light intensity||~20-30 mW/cm2|
|Light charger Input||110V-240VAC,50Hz|
|Light charger Output||DC 5V-1Amp(max)|
|Operating life of light||Approx. 35 minutes|
|Protection from shock||Type B|
|Operating and Storage temperature||0 to 104°F (0° to 40°C) 10% to 85% relative humidity(non-condensing)0.5 atm to 1.0 atm(500-hPa to 1060-hPa) atmospheric pressure.|
Before switching “ON” light, put on +EN166 standard (yellow color) goggles provided with the Rizycure® portable rechargeable light device.