<< Back to all openings
At OrthoHeal Pvt Ltd., Vadodara
Seeking a Sales Manager (SM) to support and assist Marketing and Sales.
We are looking for a competitive Sales manager (SM) who will be responsible for the sale of a business products or services in a specified region or geographical area. The sales manager will play a vital role to create customer, acquisition and revenue growth targets by positioning our company competitive and innovative. Also, the SM will be responsible to manage a sales team in the specified area. SM will also ensure profitable growth in sales, revenue through planning, execution and management of a supportive team. Building and managing long-term relationships with KOLs in assigned territory and conducting scientific activities.
|Position Title||Sales Manager (SM)||Job family||Marketing|
|Reports to||Regional Sales Manager||Updated on||04.05.2019|
Duties and responsibilities
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence.
- Setting sales objective, coaching and assisting sales team in improving team performance.
- Building customer accounts and rendering services for long-term relationships.
- Present quarterly sales report, territory expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Reaching the targets and goals set for assigned area.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding customer base.
- Servicing the needs of existing customers in the territory.
- Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research.
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
- Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region.
- Reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets;
- Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings;
- Staying informed about the activities of health services in area.
- Education – Bachelor’s degree with a science or equivalent discipline.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in pharmaceutical/ medical device sales.
Skills & knowledge
- Proven work experience as a pharmaceutical rep or in medical sales.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Person with this position have to work in assigned area.
- Working hours typically include regular extra hours, but not weekends or shifts.
- Work is generally field based and travelling in assigned territory.
- Selected candidate will join on probation for 6 month followed by full time enrollment.